Centennial Villa Memory Care
We also offer Short Term Respite Care! Please call us for more information.
Registered as a Housing with Services establishment by the Minnesota Department of Health, and Licensed by the Minnesota Department of Health as a Comprehensive Home Care Provider, Centennial Villa Assisted Living & Memory Care, offers memory care designed for persons with mild to moderate memory loss. We offer individual units with private baths in a small, secure, home-like environment. Secure outside areas for walking, specialized activities programming and staff trained in dealing with dementia make this living environment unique.
- Typical unit: 232 sq. ft.
- Handicap unit & Standard Plus: 251 sq. ft.
- Large unit: 347 sq. ft.
The large unit is ideal for couples who may want to continue to live together.
We also offer Senior TV Cable with 48 channels for purchase.
The following services are included in your rent:
Rent is based on size of unit rented.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Supper every day, plus snacks available at certain times. Preparation of therapeutic or mechanically altered diets will be accepted on a case by case basis
- Activities Programming. Includes complimentary membership in Fit 4 Life Exercises classes through Annandale Health & Wellness, if deemed appropriate after assessment
- Housekeeping and Daily Garbage Removal
- Help in scheduling physician or other professional appointments and arranging transportation to appointments
- Assistance with Personal Funds
- Personal Pendant: Used to summon staff 24 hours day
- 24 Hour Caregiver staff on site including hourly well being checks
- Active Cognitive or Behavioral Support
- Health Assessments by a Licensed Nurse
- Medication Administration & Monitoring
- Nail care and Vital Signs
- Laundry Service
Rates are determined by the Package purchased/needed and any Special Treatments or Monitoring and/or Diabetic support.
Package 1. Assistance with 0-3 Activities of Daily Living
Package 2. Assistance with 4-6 Activities of Daily Living
Package 3. Assistance with 7 or more Activities of Daily Living
The RN is responsible to determine the service package based on assessed needs.
- Shower Assist: Up to two times per week
- Dressing Assist
- Grooming/Hygiene Assist
- Toileting Assist
- Positioning Assist
- Transfer Assist
- Nutritional Support
SPECIAL TREATMENTS OR MONITORING:
- Oxygen support
- Respiratory Support/Nebulizer Treatments
- Catheter Care/Ostomy Care
- Skin Care
- Clinical Monitoring
- Level I: Blood Glucose Monitoring and oversight by the nurse
- Level II: Blood Glucose Monitoring with Insulin or Sliding Scale Insulin and oversight by the nurse; this may require insulin set-up by the nurse and caregiver cueing. The tenant needs to be able to administer own insulin
Separate Fee involved:
Personal Care Program (Incontinent products)
Weekly/monthly injections by a Nurse
Please call for more information on rates and definitions of services available!
As of October 1st of 2011 any Minnesota Citizen who is thinking about moving into a registered housing with services setting like an assisted living is required to contact the Senior LinkAge Line® to talk to a Long Term Care Options Counselor. Find out the right questions to ask when touring an assisted living. To receive these types of support contact the Senior LinkAge Line® Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm at 1-800-333-2433.