Centennial Villa Memory Care
We also offer Short Term Respite Care! Please call us for more information.
Registered as a Housing with Services establishment by the Minnesota Department of Health, and Licensed by the Minnesota Department of Health as a Comprehensive Home Care Provider, Centennial Villa Assisted Living & Memory Care, offers memory care designed for persons with mild to moderate memory loss. We offer individual units with private baths in a small, secure, home-like environment. Secure outside areas for walking, specialized activities programming and staff trained in dealing with dementia make this living environment unique.
- Typical unit: 232 sq. ft., 240 sq. ft.
- Handicap unit & Standard Plus: 251 sq. ft.- 273 sq. ft
- Large unit: 347 sq. ft.
The large unit is ideal for couples who may want to continue to live together or we also offer a full size one bedroom apartment for couples or individuals who desire more room.
Tenants in our Memory Care have priority access to Annandale Care Center, a skilled nursing facility. We also offer Senior TV Cable with 48 channels for purchase.
The following services are included in your rent:
Rent is based on size of unit rented.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Supper every day, plus snacks available at certain times. Preparation of therapeutic or mechanically altered diets will be accepted on a case by case basis
- Activities Programming. Includes complimentary membership in Fit 4 Life Exercises classes through Annandale Health & Wellness, if deemed appropriate after assessment
- Housekeeping and Daily Garbage Removal
- Help in scheduling physician or other professional appointments and arranging transportation to appointments
- Assistance with Personal Funds
- Personal Pendant: Used to summon staff 24 hours day
- 24 Hour Caregiver staff on site including hourly well being checks
- Active Cognitive or Behavioral Support
- Health Assessments by a Licensed Nurse
- Medication Administration & Monitoring
- Nail care and Vital Signs
- Laundry Service
Rates are determined by the Package purchased/needed and any Special Treatments or Monitoring and/or Diabetic support.
Package 1. Assistance with 0-3 Activities of Daily Living
Package 2. Assistance with 4-6 Activities of Daily Living
Package 3. Assistance with 7 or more Activities of Daily Living
The RN is responsible to determine the service package based on assessed needs.
- Shower Assist: Up to two times per week
- Dressing Assist
- Grooming/Hygiene Assist
- Toileting Assist
- Positioning Assist
- Transfer Assist
- Nutritional Support
SPECIAL TREATMENTS OR MONITORING:
- Oxygen support
- Respiratory Support/Nebulizer Treatments
- Catheter Care/Ostomy Care
- Skin Care
- Clinical Monitoring
- Level I: Blood Glucose Monitoring and oversight by the nurse
- Level II: Blood Glucose Monitoring with Insulin or Sliding Scale Insulin and oversight by the nurse; this may require insulin set-up by the nurse and caregiver cueing. The tenant needs to be able to administer own insulin
Separate Fee involved:
Personal Care Program (Incontinent products)
Weekly/monthly injections by a Nurse
Please call for more information on rates and definitions of services available!
As of October 1st of 2011 any Minnesota Citizen who is thinking about moving into a registered housing with services setting like an assisted living is required to contact the Senior LinkAge Line® to talk to a Long Term Care Options Counselor. Find out the right questions to ask when touring an assisted living. To receive these types of support contact the Senior LinkAge Line® Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm at 1-800-333-2433.