Centennial Villa Apartments
“Retirement living at its best for you or someone you care about”
Designed for Adults 55 & better, let us provide you with that “Centennial Villa” style of life.
- Bay windows in each apartment
- Large accommodating closets
- All electric kitchen
- Master TV Antenna
- Senior TV Cable available for purchase
- Spacious apartments with quality details
- Greenhouse, sunroom
- Elegant Congregate Dining
- Relaxing fireplace in commons area
- Air conditioning in all common areas and in apartments
- Elevator service
- Laundry facilities
- Housekeeping of all public areas
- Spring cleaning of all outside window surfaces
- Housekeeping of bathroom & kitchen areas in each apartment weekly
Personal Safety & Well Being
- Emergency Pendant
- Security Entrance
- Fire & smoke detection throughout
- Seated showers with hand-held wands
- Priority admission to Annandale Care Center (skilled nursing facility)
- Ability to add assisted living services as needed
Active Living Features
- Central mail service
- Fellowship areas
- Bronze Membership to Annandale Health & Wellness Center
Click on the link below to view the floor plan.
- One Bedroom 510 sq. ft.
- Handicapped One Bedroom: 510 sq. ft
- Large One Bedroom : 610 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom: 850 sq. ft.
As of October 1st of 2011, any Minnesota Citizen who is thinking about moving into a registered housing with services setting like an assisted living is required to contact the Senior LinkAge Line® to talk to a Long Term Care Options Counselor. Find out the right questions to ask when touring an assisted living. To receive these types of support contact the Senior LinkAge Line® Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm at 1-800-333-2433.